Homes are the largest single contributor of carbon emissions from the built environment according to UKGBC’s Whole Life Carbon Roadmap making upgrades to our housing stock incredibly urgent. Despite this, almost two-thirds of Brits are unaware of their home’s EPC rating according to a study by the Mortgage Advice Bureau.
Molo is an award-winning digital buy-to-let mortgage lender. Using the full Propflo solution, Molo was able to:
- Better report on the energy performance of their loan-book to their funders.
- Identify risks where some properties did not have valid energy performance certificates.
- Engage their landlord customers in retrofitting (seeing a 60%) increase in typical engagement)/
Yopa, a top 10 estate agent selling nearly 10,000 properties per year, used Propflo to:
- Provide a customer nurture tool for new buyers that increased engagement with their brand.
- Understand opportunities with their 900k existing customers, create highly tailored messaging and generate additional revenues from complete improvements.
- Evidence progress in their sustainability strategy.
Facts and Figures
This page presents data, evidence, and solutions that are provided by our partners and members and should therefore not be attributed to UKGBC. While we showcase these solutions for inspiration, to build consensus, and create momentum for climate action, UKGBC does not offer commercial endorsement of individual solutions. If you would like to quote something from this page, or more information, please contact our Communications team at email@example.com.