Recalibrate is a unique sustainability leadership enrichment process for CEOs and Board members in the UK’s built environment industry. Designed to act as a catalyst for leaders with an urgent determination to instill purpose-driven mandates and business transformation in support of addressing the climate and nature crises, the Recalibrate journey inspires and empowers leaders to take crucial action to support the UK to achieve net-zero.
What is UKGBC’s Recalibrate?
UKGBC’s Recalibrate is an exclusive opportunity for built environment senior leaders to empower themselves to challenge the status quo and enable exponential and wide-reaching change for the individual, organisation and industry.
Hosted through a variety of virtual and experiential in person formats between March and July 2024, Recalibrate takes participants on an impactful leadership journey, stimulated by peer participation with input from both in-sector and out-of-sector experienced executives.
Throughout the programme, participants are given the opportunity to consider their own strategic business challenges and how they can enact change. Insights are used to inspire a step change in personal vision as well as organisational and broader industry change, which are captured through the creation of a series of actionable commitments. Leaders are then encouraged to drive these commitments forwards beyond the programme and welcomed into UKGBC’s Leaders Network to amplify their impact.
For the Leader, Recalibrate delivers:
- Exposure to radical thinking and different perspectives
- Understanding of the critical urgency to challenge the status quo
- Experience of the art of the possible
- Networking and collaboration with a diverse cohort of influential leaders
- Re-energised inspiration and motivation
- Time out for deep thinking and self-reflection
For the Business, Recalibrate delivers:
- A renewed assessment and drive for sustainability and corporate responsibility
- An executive champion to support the business and industry transition to a net zero carbon economy
- A future-proof leadership team, adaptable and resilient to market volatility
- A source of creative ideas for further growth and innovation
- Talent retention through renewed inspiration and motivation