Event taking place on Tuesday 27th September 2022, 3:30-5:00pm
UKGBC has an expanding community of Innovative Start-Up Members, who we bring together through this Forum to:
- Create a supportive community of peers to explore challenges they share and the potential solutions to them.
- Connect Innovative Start-Up members with the wider UKGBC corporate membership, facilitating knowledge sharing and network-building.
- Proactively engage start-ups in UKGBC activities.
The Forum is a collaborative and informal space, with meetings held on a quarterly basis open to all UKGBC Innovative Start-Up members. Our July meeting will also welcome select individuals from UKGBC’s contractor network as guest panellists, names to be announced.
Please contact email@example.com if:
- You are a UKGBC contractor member interested in engaging with our start-ups and showcasing your approach to innovation as a guest panellist.
- You are a UKGBC Innovative Start-Up member wishing to participate in the Forum.
You can read about our previous Innovative Start-Up Forums here:
- “Meet the Architects” – 13th April 2022. We welcomed Penoyre & Prasad, Orms, Bennetts Associates, and SOM as our guest panellists.
- “Meet the Developers”, 12th January 2022. We welcomed Berkeley Homes, Transport for London, Grosvenor, and JLL as our guest panellists.
Innovative Start-Up Forum Advisory Group:
- Gilbert Lennox-King, CEO & Co-Founder, Construction Carbon
- Jade Cohen, Co-Founder, Qualis Flow
- Natasha Boulding, CEO & Co-Founder, Sphera
Innovative Start-Up members: Profiles of UKGBC’s start-up members can be found via our Inside Innovation website. If you would like to apply to become an Innovative Start-Up member, or for more information on this dedicated and discounted membership category, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about UKGBC’s work on Solutions & Innovation here.