View the webinars: You can still view the recordings of the entire series until July 5th! Book as normal following the BOOK NOW button, and we’ll send the insights and innovations webinar recordings directly to your inbox.
We thoroughly enjoyed discussing the issues of the first series of insights and innovations with you. Here’s what some of our listeners had to say about the series:
The ideas and knowledge shared through the UKGBC Insights and Innovations webinar series was exciting, interesting and unexpected. Speakers were leaders in their fields, the content fresh, concise and packaged up in an exciting programme. I look forward to attending more in the future.Chris Whetstone, Corporate Responsibility Manager, GVA
The Insights & Innovations webinars have broadened my understanding and awareness of up-and-coming technologies, ideas and solutions to problems that we are facing in the construction sector, and indeed, as a global population.Charlotte Russell, BRE
Hear about some exciting research and projects that are changing the way we think about biodiversity gain and how these could help us drive an increase in biodiversity, but also community engagement and people’s health in the urban and indoor environment.
Gain access to expert speakers to ask them your questions and discuss and debate the issues with UKGBC members live on the webinar.
- Best practice in Urban Agriculture – 2pm, Tuesday 5 June
- Microbial balance for wellbeing in indoor environments and biophilia – 2pm, Thursday 14 June
- The Great Green Wall of Africa – 10am, Tuesday 19 June
- Biomimicry: using nature as a model for resilient cities – 2pm, Monday 25 June
- Henry Gordon-Smith – Urban agriculture consultant at Agritecture (New York, US)
- Mark Horler – Co-founder at The Soya Project
- Oscar Rodriguez – Director at Architecture & Food
- Koen De Koster – Founder and chairman of BioOrg (Belgium)
- Ed Blamey – Director at Clear Thinking Sustainability Consultancy
- Rabih El Fadel – Managing Director at ZEF Concepts
- Saskia van den Muijsenberg – Director and Founder of BiomimicryNL (The Netherlands)
Who should attend?
Sustainability professionals from the built environment sector, keen to broaden their knowledge on the latest sustainability research and innovations in biodiversity.
To be at the forefront of a fast-changing industry and gain insights, and contribute to a sustainable built environment. The UKGBC Insights and Innovations webinars present an ideal platform to discuss the implementation of innovative solutions with your peers and experts.
- You will keep up to date with progress in the industry
- Latest innovative thinking and how this is developing in live projects
- Debate how research and innovations can impact the way you do business.
- Explore the practical considerations of implementing change (market demand, regulation, cost etc.)
- Ways that progress can be made to integrate new ideas, research and innovations
Get access to experts, be inspired!
To view the webinars, please click the “BOOK NOW” button.