Event taking place on 19th July 2023, 4:00 – 7:00pm
UKGBC has an expanding community of Innovative Start-Up Members, who we bring together through this Forum to:
- Create a supportive community of peers to explore challenges they share and the potential solutions to them.
- Connect Innovative Start-Up members with the wider UKGBC corporate membership, facilitating knowledge sharing and network-building.
- Proactively engage start-ups in UKGBC activities.
The Forum is a collaborative and informal space, with meetings held on a quarterly basis open to all UKGBC Innovative Start-Up members. Our July meeting will be face-to-face with our members who are investing in sustainability start-ups for the built environment. The session will be networking focused, but will also look at how different investors analyse and prioritise potential investments and their process for making investment decisions.
We will be welcoming the following investors to this session: JLL Spark, Reach UK, 2150, Green Angel Syndicate, PropTech1, Grosvenor, Sustainable Ventures, Ebico Trust, Pi Labs and A/O PropTech.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You are a UKGBC Member investing in innovative start-ups and would like to attend to meet others in the network.
- You are a UKGBC Innovative Start-Up member wishing to participate in the Forum.
Previous Innovative Start-Up Forums
You can read about our previous Innovative Start-Up Forums here:
- “Meet the Architects” – 13th April 2022. We welcomed Penoyre & Prasad, Orms, Bennetts Associates, and SOM as our guest panellists.
- “Meet the Developers”, 12th January 2022. We welcomed Berkeley Homes, Transport for London, Grosvenor, and JLL as our guest panellists.
- “Meet the Contractors” – 27th September 2022. We welcomed ISG, Multiplex Construction Europe and Laing O’Rourke as our guest panellists.
Innovative Start-Up Forum Advisory Group:
- Gilbert Lennox-King, CEO & Co-Founder, Construction Carbon
- Jade Cohen, Co-Founder, Qualis Flow
- Natasha Boulding, CEO & Co-Founder, Low Carbon Materials
If you would like to apply to become an Innovative Start-Up member, or for more information on this dedicated and discounted membership category, please contact email@example.com.
Find out more about UKGBC’s work on Solutions & Innovation here.