This event is aimed at those individuals within the UKGBC membership who work on infrastructure projects. It will include a number of short presentations from members followed by Q&A and a plenary discussion on how infrastructure can be made climate resilient and enhance ecosystem services. The findings from this event will help to inform upcoming UKGBC work on nature and biodiversity and climate resilience.
See here for information about our work on Nature and Biodiversity
See here for information about our work on Climate Resilience and green infrastructure
- Gareth Brown, Principle Risk Consultant, Turner & Townsend
- Michael Murphy, Environmental Coordinator, Heathrow
- Ian Nicholson, Director – CEEQUAL & Infrastructure, BRE
- Wendy Brooks, Strategy Manager for Flood and Coastal Risk Management, Environment Agency
- Please contact Alastair.email@example.com if you would like to present a case study at the forum.
If you are not a UKGBC member and are interested in attending this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.