Join us for this half day course to discuss examples from across the world of sustainable building. We will be joined by James Drinkwater from the World Green Building Council. This session will give an overview of good practice examples and feature in particular:
- Green mortgages and Build Upon and retrofit/renovation best practice
- Advancing Net Zero: WorldGBC’s global project which aims to promote and support the acceleration of net zero carbon buildings to 100% by 2050
- Better Places for People: WorldGBC’s global project to support GBCs and their members to increase the demand and supply of green buildings which are supportive of the health, wellbeing and productivity of the people within them
- Session 1: Introduction to Sustainable Building
- Session 2: Global / Regional market trends
- Session 3: Learnings from Global projects
Who should attend
Anyone interested in global sustainable building examples and discussing learnings for the UK
Gain latest thinking on what is happening around the world on sustainable building. The session will be compelling and interactive allowing you to think through the learnings for the UK, whilst also learning from networking with your peers and hearing from the World Building Council about their experiences.
To secure your place click ‘book now’.
For more information please contact email@example.com