Following from our last Circular Economy event in April, this online session will utilise case studies in the south west to explore how to effectively embed circular economy principles into design, construction and operational processes with the aim of illustrating the benefits and the role the circular economy plays in tackling the climate emergency.
Case studies will focus on real projects being progressed in the region in the following areas:
- Material reuse and second-hand material markets
- Designing for flexibility
- Social benefits of a circular economy
- Lucinda Brook, Principal Consultant, Resource Futures
- Tom Brown, Principal Sustainability Consultant, Hoare Lea
- Claire Pearce, Project Manager – Sustainability Hub: Low Carbon Devon, University of Plymouth
- Nadine Wolz, Architect, Mitchell Architects
- Katherine Adair, Local Network Coordinator: Bristol and the South West, UKGBC
Please note, we have a limited number of non-member tickets at a reduced price available for representatives from NGOs or social enterprises. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.