A step change in the sector’s environmental and social impact is needed to achieve UKGBC’s vision for a sustainable built environment. We know that developing new solutions, and scaling-up the implementation of existing ones, is critical in achieving our goals.
UKGBC’s Solutions & Innovation workstream supports this, by profiling market-ready solutions and case studies, facilitating meaningful connections to break down silos, highlighting sustainable innovation trends, and nurturing start-ups as they grow by providing them with market insights and a strong peer group.
UKGBC is marking COP28 by convening its members working on, or interested in, innovation for an evening of networking and knowledge sharing. With innovation being a key theme at this years conference, COP is an opportunity to demonstrate how our built environment is a pivotal catalyst to delivering urgent climate action, and to showcase that our industry is home to many of the solutions we need to deliver systemic decarbonisation.
- Hear about the latest trends in climate tech for the built environment from Catriona Hyland of A/O PropTech
- Celebrate COP28 with UKGBC by learning about and meeting our expanding community of Innovative Start-Up Members
- Discuss and knowledge share around innovation trends, opportunities and barriers seen over 2023, and anticipated trends for 2024
- Meet other industry professionals across the built environment value chain who are working in innovation
- Learn about UKGBC Solutions & Innovation workstream and how you can get involved
Who should attend?
- UKGBC Innovative Start-Up Members
- Any other UKGBC members interested in or working on innovation
- Lucy Rees, Head of Insights & Innovation, UKGBC
- Emily-Rose Garnett, Solutions & Innovation Advisor, UKGBC
- Catriona Hyland, Research & Investments, A/O PropTech