Hear about the key principles, best practice measures and design implications, and discuss with the experts the links with health and wellbeing. Through interesting projects, research and case studies hear about the latest research and how we can apply this thinking to the built environment today.
John Mardaljevic – Professor of Building Daylight Modelling School of Architecture, Building & Civil Engineering Loughborough University.
Guilio Antonutto – Lighting Designer, ARUP.
Who should attend?
Sustainability professionals from the built environment sector, keen to broaden their knowledge on the latest sustainability research and innovations
To be at the forefront of a fast-changing industry and gain insights, and contribute to a sustainable built environment. The UKGBC Insights and Innovations webinars present an ideal platform to discuss the implementation of innovative solutions with your peers and experts.
- You will keep up to date with progress in the industry
- Latest innovative thinking and how this is developing in live projects
- Debate how research and innovations can impact the way you do business.
- Explore the practical considerations of implementing change (market demand, regulation, cost etc.)
- Ways that progress can be made to integrate new ideas, research and innovations
Get access to experts, be inspired!
You can book on to all eight webinars in the Insights and Innovations series here.